The Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank is a charitable, not-for-profit 501(c)(3), IRS tax exempt organization committed to providing a quality blood supply responsive to community needs in a cost effective manner. Our donors are volunteers who give the “Gift of Life”. Financial resources are needed to:
- Present community outreach and education programs
- Purchase new more-efficient equipment
- Purchase collection vehicles for better mobile blood drives
- Expand our operation to meet the changing industry standards and requirements
- Every dollar contributed to the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank will support your community blood bank in enhancing our life saving mission and helping to guarantee an adequate and safe blood supply into the distant future.
Giving to the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank is easy:
- By phone – call us at (717) 566-6161 ext. 3006 and let our staff know of your desire to make a financial contribution.
- By check – please make check payable to the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank and mail to:
Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
8167 Adams Drive
Hummelstown, PA 17036
- Tribute gifts – gifts in memory of a family member or friend, in honor of an individual, or in recognition of a special occasion are ways of saying what words alone cannot say. It will help finance the work of the blood center and provide an ideal opportunity to permanently link a person’s name with the traditions and spirit of the blood center.
Thank you for your loyal support to the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
The official registration and financial information of Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank may be obained from the Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.